Seasonal Produce of the Month
Now at their sensational prime, perfectly vine-ripened and intensely fragrant tomatoes are flavour bombs of tenderness. This simple fruit elevates dishes and drinks with amazing versatility. Absolutely ideal with Absolut Vodka.
Farm 84 heirloom tomato / puffed grains / watermelon / olive / goats feta / oregano – $22.00
We would love to share your experience so please take a snapshot of your meal, and upload to Instagram at #eatdrinkhilton
The Princes Wharf Oyster Fest is back!
“It’s our favourite time of the year.
The Princes Wharf Oyster Fest is back! FISH has got your Oysters ready and waiting.”
Rosé of the day + ½ dozen oysters – $25
2 glasses of Moët + 1 dozen oysters – $70
1 bottle of Moët + 1 dozen oysters: – $125
Sneak peek at a few dishes
COMPLIMENTARY PARKING WHEN YOU DINE AT FISH
- Upon arrival at Princes Wharf, collect a ticket from the Wilson Car Park booth and continue to drive to the Hilton Auckland Porte Cochere.
- On arrival at the hotel, the hotel Doorman will be delighted to valet park your vehicle.
- Parking only available in ‘VP’ marked spaces.
- Hilton Auckland is not able to validate Patrons vehicles which are parked in the Wilson Car Park area on Princes Wharf in the ‘Pay & Display’ carparks.
- We look forward to welcoming you!
Terms and Conditions - valid Sunday to Thursday only - Hilton Valet Complimentary Ticket valid for up to 4hours. *Parking subject to availability.