FISH Restaurant in Auckland serves a variety of New Zealand fish with spectacular harbour views. Located on Level 1 of Hilton Auckland, close to the Viaduct, FISH brings to life a new partnership between the world renowned Hilton brand and the expertise of Gareth Stewart and the Nourish Group of restaurants.
Chef Fraser Shenton and Chef Gareth Stewart has created a dynamic and mouth-watering menu that focuses on the elements of freshness and creativity.
FISH menus offer creative fish and seafood recipes such as Chatham Island crayfish ‘mac n cheese’, mackerel tacos, plus venison, beef and more meat dishes. Finish your meal with a New Zealand cheese platter or indulge in one of our delightful desserts. Match your meal with a quality New Zealand wine from the extensive beverage list.
Sneak peek at a few dishes
COMPLIMENTARY PARKING WHEN YOU DINE AT FISH
- Upon arrival at Princes Wharf, collect a ticket from the Wilson Car Park booth and continue to drive to the Hilton Auckland Porte Cochere.
- On arrival at the hotel, the hotel Doorman will be delighted to valet park your vehicle.
- Parking only available in ‘VP’ marked spaces.
- Hilton Auckland is not able to validate Patrons vehicles which are parked in the Wilson Car Park area on Princes Wharf in the ‘Pay & Display’ carparks.
- We look forward to welcoming you!
Terms and Conditions - valid Sunday to Thursday only - Hilton Valet Complimentary Ticket valid for up to 4hours. *Parking subject to availability.