FISH Restaurant in Auckland serves a variety of New Zealand fish with spectacular harbour views. Located on Level 1 of Hilton Auckland, close to the Viaduct, FISH brings to life a new partnership between the world renowned Hilton brand and the expertise of Gareth Stewart from New Zealand and the Nourish Group of restaurants.
Chef Fraser Shenton and Chef Gareth Stewart has created a dynamic and mouth-watering menu that focuses on the elements of freshness and creativity.
FISH menus offer creative fish and seafood recipes such as the Japanese rubbed Akaroa salmon with tempura crayfish roll and marinated courgette, plus beef, lamb and more meat dishes. Finish your meal with a New Zealand cheese platter or indulge in one of our delightful desserts. Match your meal with a quality New Zealand wine from the extensive beverage list.
Sneak peek at a few dishes
COMPLIMENTARY PARKING WHEN YOU DINE AT FISH
- Upon arrival at Princes Wharf, collect a ticket from the Wilson Car Park booth and continue to drive to the Hilton Auckland Porte Cochere.
- On arrival at the hotel, the hotel Doorman will be delighted to valet park your vehicle.
- Parking only available in ‘VP’ marked spaces.
- Hilton Auckland is not able to validate Patrons vehicles which are parked in the Wilson Car Park area on Princes Wharf in the ‘Pay & Display’ carparks.
- We look forward to welcoming you!
Terms and Conditions - valid Sunday to Thursday only - Hilton Valet Complimentary Ticket valid for up to 4hours. *Parking subject to availability.