FISH Restaurant in Auckland serves a variety of New Zealand fish with spectacular harbour views. Located on Level 1 of Hilton Auckland, close to the Viaduct.
Head Chef Fraser Shenton sources seafood throughout the week from the morning’s catch before the boats reach the shores of New Zealand to ensure it’s the freshest available.
At FISH Restaurant, sustainable, local produce comes first and ensures the finished product is of the highest possible quality.
“I’m proud to work with sustainable products from the best suppliers in New Zealand. I can’t help but be inspired by people who are motivated to produce amazing products while leaving our country’s world famous environment intact” – Fraser Shenton
Sneak peek at a few dishes
COMPLIMENTARY PARKING WHEN YOU DINE AT FISH
- Upon arrival at Princes Wharf, collect a ticket from the Wilson Car Park booth and continue to drive to the Hilton Auckland Porte Cochere.
- On arrival at the hotel, the hotel Doorman will be delighted to valet park your vehicle.
- Parking only available in ‘VP’ marked spaces.
- Hilton Auckland is not able to validate Patrons vehicles which are parked in the Wilson Car Park area on Princes Wharf in the ‘Pay & Display’ carparks.
- We look forward to welcoming you!
Terms and Conditions - valid Sunday to Thursday only - Hilton Valet Complimentary Ticket valid for up to 4hours. *Parking subject to availability.